Featured post

Otaku Monthly Favourites: October - January

It's been a while - but I'm back now. And welcome to Otaku Monthly Favourites! I think we need a new name though... anyone with a be...

Saturday 20 August 2016

Introductions

Hello, and welcome to my very first blog post!
I'm just one of the many otakus in the world who decided to write a blog: I'm an otaku girl with an otaku blog. That's all you need to know. But, just for the fun of it, I'm going to make myself a mini 'profile' right here so you know what to expect from me.


Status in the animu community: OK, so I'm just a newbie in the animu community, but I like it just the same. I mostly read more manga than I watch animu.

Favourite mangas: Madoka Magica and Arisa

Favourite animus: Himouto! Umaru Chan and No Game No Life

Least favourite manga: Naussicaa of the Valley of the Wind (I like the film though)

Least favoutite animu: To be honest, I haven't watched enough animu yet to decide.

Favourite normal TV shows: Castle and Raised by Wolves

Favourite Animu film: My Neighbor Totoro

Favourite music: No Game No Life opening song and any Walk Off The Earth original songs


Well, now you know what to expect, I hope you stick around until I post something else.
See ya next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again...
Something tells me you're about to post a comment. If you do, don't forget to follow this blog and rate the post the you just read!